We look at one Step a month, 12 Steps over the 12 months.
Who you see in the room, stays in the room.
What you hear in the room, stays in the room.
Our meeting is a safe room for sharing our struggle with addiction.
It is a safe room where the honest work of recovery is encouraged.
Click on the group location nearest you for our current meeting times.
Sydney [1st Wednesday]
- First Wednesday of every month from 7.30pm to 9:00pm
- St Andrew’s Cathedral, Cnr of George & Bathurst St, Sydney
- In the lower Chapter House, enter from Bathurst St or through the Church
- The Healing Ministry Service is from 6:00pm to 7:15pm
Engadine [4th Monday]
- Fourth Monday of every month from 7:00pm to 8:30pm
- Engadine Anglican Church, 4 Waratah Rd, Engadine
- In the rear hall enter via the car park
- Second Wednesday of every month from 7:30pm to 9:00pm
- Bathurst Presbyterian Church, cnr Howick & George St Bathurst
- In the adjacent Hall
Hornsby Heights [3rd Wednesday]
- Every Third Wednesday of the month from 7:30pm to 9pm
- St Lukes Anglican Church
- 155 Galston Rd., Hornsby Heights
- Every Thursday morning from 10:30am to 12:00pm
- Westside Baptist Church, Cnr Dobell and Gould Rd, Claymore
Woonona [1st Thursday]
- First Thursday of every month from 7:00pm to 9:00pm
- Woonona Presbyterian Community Church, 7 Gray Street, Woonona
Tahmoor [1st Thursday]
- First Thursday of every month from 7:30pm to 9:00pm
- Holy Trinity Anglican Church, Tahmoor, 128-130 Remberance Driveway, Tahmoor
Redfern [Every Friday]
- Every Friday morning from 10:30am to 12:00pm
- One1seven Church, 117 Young St. Redfern
- In the building at the rear of the Church